Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kinship Care Versus Foster Care

Kinship Care Versus Foster Care
By Brenda Alexander CPS-A System Out of Control

Posted: 30 Mar 2010 09:25 PM PDT
Recently I read a rather nasty comment on my friend Yvonne's blog and I thought I'd write in her defense. The "family member" who ended up with her sister's children are the exception to the rule, not the norm. I don't know how many grandparents I have talked to begging for help getting their grandchildren out of the system. They took all the prerequisite classes, home inspections, medical/psychological evaluations but never ever were granted custody of the children. Why? Here's the answer.

Unless you are willing to take money, Medicaid, SSI, disability, Title IV-E funding, be involved in Medicaid fraud and accept child support all the while denying the REAL parents access to their children, you will NOT be a suitable placement. An dirty sink of dishes, not enough "proper food" (whatever that means); not enough bed, not a big enough home, both parents work, blah blah blah.

The truth is, only the sorry mother flubbers who want to sit on their collective asses all day, telling junior to fetch mom another beer or drink (food, drugs, whatever their drug of choice is) and play games online and bitch about how hard and tiring it can be to be a foster "mother" (their term, not mine).
The bottom line, play the game or get out. Don't tell me you do it for love unless you follow that it up "the LOVE of MONEY." Otherwise, why do you kick them out on their 18th birthday? You're sick people looking for easy money and damned if I our government doesn't hand it over to you free and clear. Don't worry about background checks, they don't really do much of them. They might look on the sex abuse register but they also might not. Oh, and just because someone hasn't been caught yet, that doesn't mean he's not a mean, twisted, perverted son-of-a-bitch. Women too and they gravitate to foster children because their case managers CHOOSE not be believe them and allow them to remain in unsafe, abusive homes when the reason they were originally taken was a dirty kitchen.

So shut up unless you know exactly what you're talking about. It's wonderful your family is so perfect but there a lot of single parents out there with no one, they're former foster children themselves and literally don't have a "perfect" sister like you. How do we know for sure that you're not taking in them for worse abuse. Every convicted pedophile got by with it many times before being caught. How does we know that's not you? I'm not saying it is but i this day and age, with CPS and the foster care system being so corrupt, I don't trust any of you.

The dirty house thing reminds me of a poem...

I'm forever singing songs to Abigail that I only know half the words to, so whilst searching out the other half of the words to one on the internet, I found this poem, which I thought was very sweet......

I hope that my child, looking back on today
Will remember a mother who had time to play;
Because children grow up while you're not looking,
There are years ahead for cleaning and cooking.
So, quiet now cobwebs, dust go to sleep.
I'm nursing my baby, and babies don't keep.

from www.nurseryrhymes4u.com

http://cpsasystemoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/2010/03/nccp-child-welfare-blog-case-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment