Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, March 12, 2010

DCYF/CPS and Judicial Corruption in New Hampshire

From unhappygrammy

Everyone should know by now exactly what DCYF/CPS and our court's are capable of in the deceitful practices used against our children and families.
Since being thrown into this very corrupt arena in September of 2005, due to my ongoing fight for the return of my grandchildren, I have become very vocal challenging DCYF and our judicial system, due to the wrongful abduction of Austin and Isabella Knightly, my precious grandchildren and the court's going right along with the fraud and abuse of families by DCYF.
I have met many people since this fight began, due to my comment's and my Grandparents blog, which include parent's, grandparent's, foster's, and even former foster children, who I might say are totally messed up now due to their torn apart families, compliments of DCYF and our courts.
I've met some really nice foster's and ex-foster's. They aren't all in it for the money. Some of them have been totally screwed over, just like the rest of us. They've been lied about and lied to also. They've agreed to mediated adoption with the bio families, after becoming good friends and because of this new friendship they've formed, the children are ripped from their homes and placed with DCYF's new chosen few.
It has recently come to my attention that I am not the only grandparent who has been told that I chose my daughter over my grandson. My daughter was arrested for charges that occurred after her newborn daughter was illegally stolen by Nashua DCYF. Young mother's make mistakes after their child is stolen. They don't think about the consequences of their actions after their child is taken. The only thing on their mind is their stolen child. They don't think about anything else.
Five month's after the baby's birth, my daughter became sick and several test's were done. Before the result's came back, she was arrested. During this time my grandson and his sister had been placed in my home, court-ordered by a Nashua Judge, who said my daughter,(their Aunt) living with us was not a problem.
After she was arrested, we received a letter in the mail from her Doctor, which stated she needed medical attention immediately as her cortisol level was extremely low and she could go into a coma at any time and die. We immediately put up our home and bailed her out. Because we did not want our daughter to die and bailed her out, our two grandchildren were taken from our home, forcefully by DCYF and four police officer's. Because we saved her life, our lives have been torn apart by DCYF.
The Concord DCYF Administrator told me I chose my daughter over my grandson and that I should have left her in jail to die. She also told me if it were her child, that's exactly what she would have done. She then very boldly asked,"Why isn't she dead?" She then told me because I chose my daughter over Austin, I would never see my grandchildren again!
I have been in contact with other grandparent's who have been told the same thing by this wretched woman. That they chose their child over their grandchild.
Now I must ask, Who is the real protector's of children here? It certainly isn't this sorry excuse of a woman. How can she be in charge of protecting children when she cares nothing about them? My daughter is a child also. She's MY child! This wretch had no business saying anything so cruel to me or anyone else! Our children are worth more to us than her paycheck and all the federal incentive money in the world! I do believe she is in the wrong job. A job she clearly dose NOT know how to do, nor want to do! If we left our daughter to die, DCYF would have said we were horrible people. Too horrible to take care of our grandchildren. There is alway's a motive behind every deceitful practice they pull. It's MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment