Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2-Year-Old Dies in Foster Care after Mom Begged Case Worker to Check on Him

2-Year-Old Dies in Foster Care after Mom Begged Case Worker to Check on Him
Paul Napoli Attorney
(866) 735-1102 Ext 300Posted by Paul NapoliMarch 09, 2010 3:38 PM

March 6, 2010

A 2-year-old child died in his Linden, NJ foster home last week, reported WABC-TV New York.

Vanessa Gentleman, the mother of 2-year-old Xavier and another child in foster care, trusted her children’s custody to a friend, until she started noticing cuts and bruises on Xavier’s face. She documented injuries such as a split lip, black eye, cut on his forehead and scars with photographs.

She repeatedly called the Department of Youth and Family Services, in November, December, January and February, including a call one week before Xavier died. Finally, a DYFS caseworker went to Xavier’s foster care home.

"Her exact word were, 'Oh, I seen your other kids, but I didn't see Xavier.' I said well did you request him, because I know by law you are supposed to, and she said 'no, I told her I would come back next week.' Well a week later, my son was dead," Gentleman told WABC-TV New York.

Gentleman does not believe Xavier died of injuries from a fall down some stairs. There is an open investigation into his death and police await the medical examiner’s final report.

Gentleman vows to get her children safe with her family.

http://newyorkcity.injuryboard.com/miscellaneous/2yearold-dies-in-foster-care-after-mom-begged-case-worker-to-check-on-him.aspx?googleid=279198

No comments:

Post a Comment